The Blue Lotus Chakra Idiopan is a 8-inch 8-note steel tongue drum that comes specially pre-tuned to Solfeggio Frequencies for use in meditation and Chakra tuning practices. Includes a pair of maroon mallets (MLTRSBD) and display ring.
The Advanced Magnet Pack (sold separately) allows you to tune down to hundreds of different scales.
Important Magnet and Choking Hazard Safety Warning!
Read this warning before you buy and use the magnets
Disclaimer: Mid-East Mfg., Inc. neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase. Neodymium magnets are very strong. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.
1. Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets.
2. Normal Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175¡F (80¡ C).
3. The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker or other electrical body implant is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
4. Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
5. Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.
Our product codes ending in "-1(S)" or "-2(S)" are blemished. These products are new and unused with superficial blemishes that may include, blisters in the finish, scratches, dents, stains, discoloration, rust or pitting on metals, imperfect glazes, non-structural repairs such as putty in nail holes, or other surface marks. A "-1(S)" product has minor blemishes and a "-2(S)" product has moderate blemishes and/or minor repairs. The irregularity does not affect the playability or sound quality of the instrument.
Product codes ending in "-3(S)" and "-4(S)" are also new and unused, but came to us needing repairs. If it's a "-3(S)," the product has been repaired, but if it's a "-4(S)," it will still require significant repairs when received by the customer.
Our product codes ending in "PROP" are unable to be played and are for display purposes only.
Please note: For safety during shipping, we don't tune our string instruments before sending to customers.